GSMA and Metro Atlanta Chamber Add New Speakers to Conference Programme
LONDON - Tuesday, September 27th 2016 [ME NewsWire]
)-- The GSMA and the Metro Atlanta Chamber today announced more than 20 additional speakers for the ‘GSMA Mobility Live! – North America’ conference being held in Atlanta, 1-2 November 2016. Newly added to the conference programme are leading executives from Adobe, Amazon, BT, Cricket Wireless, the City of Atlanta, Home Depot, Samsung, Twitter and Verizon Wireless, among others. It brings the total number of confirmed speakers to more than 50 across the two-day conference, which will address topics such as 5G, cyber security, digital health, FinTech, the Internet of Things and smart cities.
New speakers announced today:
- Cathal McDaid, Chief Intelligence Officer, Adaptive Mobile
- Campbell Foster, Director, Product Marketing, Adobe
- Ashwin Karuhatty, Business Development, Smart Home, Amazon Web Services
- Kyle Rollins, CEO, Mammoth Solutions and Co-Founder, AMMO
- Laurie Baird, Innovation in Media, Broadcast Media
- Jason Cook, VP Security, BT Americas
- Cres Ferrell, VP, Buckhead Investment Partners
- Samir Saini, Commissioner and CIO, City of Atlanta
- Torri T. Martin, Director, SMARTATL, City of Atlanta
- Kevin Link, Chief Creative Officer, Convey
- Laura Poffenberger, Executive Director, Digital, Cricket Wireless
- Trey Loughran, CMO, Equifax
- David Smith, Mobile Product Manager, Home Depot
- Jason Robinson, VP, Product Management, Juvo
- Michael Becker, Co-Founder, mCordis
- Daryl Evans, SVP Mobile, Media and Advertising, MediaLink
- Christian Kotscher, CEO and Founder, MetroTech
- Gregory Lee, President and CEO, Samsung Electronics North America
- Theo Harvey, CEO, Synsormed
- Jeremy Legg, CTO, Turner
- Chad Tully, Head of Partnerships, Telco, Twitter
- Samir Vaidya, Director - Device Technology, Verizon Wireless
- Alan Dabbiere, Chairman, OneTrust and Chairman, Wandering WiFi
- Mike Finnerty, SVP and General Manager, Platform Products and Partnerships, The Weather Channel
- Kenny Ewan, CEO and Founder, WeFarm
The full list of speakers for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America, as well as the conference agenda, is available at http://www.mobile360series.com/north-america
“The latest speakers added to the GSMA Mobility Live! conference programme underline the broad range of industry topics that will be addressed in Atlanta, reflecting the transformative role that mobile is playing across multiple industries,” said Michael O’Hara, Chief Marketing Officer at the GSMA. “We are looking forward to thought leaders from the mobile industry and beyond joining us in Atlanta to explore the trends and issues shaping the dynamic North American mobile market.”
“This year’s speaker lineup showcases a robust slate of mobile leaders from the metro Atlanta region and across the globe,” said David Hartnett, Chief Economic Development Officer for the Metro Atlanta Chamber. “We are grateful for our partnership with the GSMA and their ability to help shine a global light and perspective on this event.”
Sponsors and partners for the event include AT&T (Platinum Sponsor); Huawei (Global Industry Supporter); and Bluetube, Home Depot, SAP, Syniverse and VMware AirWatch (Silver Sponsors).
Register Today for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America
Registration for GSMA Mobility Live! – North America is now open at http://www.mobile360series.com/north-america/#register.
Get Involved at GSMA Mobility Live! – North America
GSMA Mobility Live! – North America is part of the GSMA’s Mobile 360 Series of global conferences. For more information, including how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, please visit: www.mobile360series.com/north-america/. Follow the latest developments and updates on Twitter, using the #GSMAMOBILITYLIVE hashtag or following @GSMA, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Mobile360Series and LinkedIn on www.linkedin.com/company/gsma-mobile-360-series.
About the GSMA
The GSMA represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with almost 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem, including handset and device makers, software companies, equipment providers and internet companies, as well as organisations in adjacent industry sectors. The GSMA also produces industry-leading events such as Mobile World Congress, Mobile World Congress Shanghai and the Mobile 360 Series conferences.
For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com. Follow the GSMA on Twitter: @GSMA.
About the Metro Atlanta Chamber
The Metro Atlanta Chamber (MAC) serves as a catalyst for a more prosperous and vibrant region. To advance economic growth and improve metro Atlanta's quality of place, MAC is focused on starting, growing and recruiting companies to the 29-county metro Atlanta region. The Chamber is also focused on growing the region's innovation economy by promoting and strengthening connections to drive Atlanta's innovation and entrepreneurial culture. MAC is committed to being an active voice for the business community, serving as an advocate for a competitive business climate and telling Atlanta's story.
For more information, visit www.metroatlantachamber.com