FUKUOKA, Japan -Thursday 28 February 2019 [ AETOS Wire ]
(BUSINESS WIRE)-- JIUN Corporation has announced on February 28th, 2019, the March release of SonicDICOM PACS Cloud, a cloud-based medical image management system. Pre-registration is available at the following product website. Registrants will receive a notification in email when services begin.
Cloud service overview: https://sonicdicom.com/cloud/
SonicDICOM PACS Cloud enables any computer or tablet with an Internet connection to view medical images hosted in the cloud from anywhere in the world, simply by accessing a URL. There are no initial expenses because this system allows you to use the hardware you already have; you can use PACS for just a monthly fee.
The following are the key benefits for this new service.
1) PACS can be easily created in the cloud. You can start using it after just a few minutes of browser-based setup.
2) It is easy to share just the necessary medical images among clinics and hospitals. This eliminates the need for CDs or DVDs.
3) A maximum of 3 gigabytes of storage can be used for free. This not only allows you to try the service easily, but it enables actual use among hospitals and clinics, as well as use for personal reasons, for doctors, researchers, and patients.
4) You can select from among six countries for a location to store your data. Additional locations will be added in the future.
5) The service is available in ten different languages. Additional languages will be added in the future.
JIUN is launching this service as part of their commitment to meeting United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This service can be used to create a global medical network in the cloud, and to promote medical collaborations that go beyond national borders. JIUN is working to rectify disparities in medical treatment across the world, and is striving to resolve global social issues.
The development of this service was made possible with support from the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, our focus has been on developing systems related to medical care. We have rapidly provided highly unique services, earning us praise from our services’ users.
Name: JIUN Corporation
Established: July, 2000
Capitalization: JPY 10 million
Representative Director: Fumitaka Kanda, President
Address: 9F, FRC Building, 1-14-1 Tanotsu, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
https://sonicdicom.com/about-us/ (company overview)
https://sonicdicom.com/ (product website)
https://sonicdicom.com/cloud/ (cloud service overview)
Structural diagram: https://sonicdicom.com/img/release/cloud.jpg
Viewer screen: https://sonicdicom.com/img/release/viewer.png
The original source-language text of this announcement is the official, authoritative version. Translations are provided as an accommodation only, and should be cross-referenced with the source-language text, which is the only version of the text intended to have legal effect.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190227005357/en/
Email is the preferred medium for inquiries.
Permalink : https://www.aetoswire.com/news/jiun-to-release-sonicdicom-pacs-cloud-a-cloud-based-medical-image-management-system-in-march/en