Africa News Line Saturday, 06.15.2024, 11:09 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Site menu

Main » 2013 » November » 23
MILAN - Wednesday, November 20th 2013 [ME NewsWire]

    Equipolymers’ "BISNEINEX” outperforms traditional PET and provides a practical alternative to PC
    BPA-Free product
    Patent pending

(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Equipolymers today unveiled its new BISNEINEX™ polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin, an innovative Bisphenol-A free solution that is designed for large bottling applications including the home and office delivery (HOD) water bottle market. BISNEINEX™ offers converters a new, cost effective solution with no impact on raw material cost and potential improved processing cost conditions due to lower energy usage for large container sizes including 5 gallon and 20 liter applications. The resin will be available in limited quantities 4Q13, with expanded production targeted for 2014.

BISNEINEX™ is optimized specifically for injection molding (IM) and stretch blow molding (SBM) processes (two stage process) as wel ... Read more »
Views: 307 | Added by: uaeonlinenews | Date: 11.23.2013 | Comments (0)

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Monday, November 18th 2013 [ME NewsWire]

An Asian man died on Monday when a fire broke out in an apartment located on the seventh floor of a nine-story building on Airport Road, in Abu Dhabi. No other human injuries were reported in the incident.

Colonel Juma Al Dahmani, Acting Director General of the Abu Dhabi Civil Defense indicated that as soon as the Operations Room received notification at 3:30 a.m., civil defense teams immediately rushed to the scene from Al Qubeisat and Al Madina centers, along with back-up teams from the Rapid Intervention Center at Al Falah. "Upon arriving to the scene, Civil Defense teams managed to contain the flames, and prevent the fire from spreading to nearby apartments,” he stated.

Al Dahmani added that the fire broke out on the seventh floor of the above-mentioned building, causing the death of an Asian individual residing on the eighth floor due to smoke inhalation. Firefighters evacuated all resi ... Read more »
Views: 290 | Added by: africa-live | Date: 11.23.2013


Entries archive

«  November 2013  »